The industry’s largest collective of sensor-focused events returns to San Jose in June with three co-located shows featuring automotive, embedded systems, and medical design innovations
Framingham, MA – January 24, 2019 – The 34th annual Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors19) returns to the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA June 25-27th, bringing with it the industry’s largest collective of sensor-focused events. Featuring three co-located shows including the Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference, the Medical Sensors Design Conference, and the inaugural Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference, Sensors Expo continues its longstanding history as the industry’s premier event exclusively dedicated to sensors, connectivity and systems with an anticipated 9,000 attendees for this year’s show. To learn more or to register for early bird rates, please visit www.sensorsexpo.com.
- Registration: www.sensorsexpo.com/register
- Conference program agenda: www.sensorsexpo.com/schedule
- Social Media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Watch the 2018 Sensors Expo Highlight Video HERE
As North America’s largest event of its kind, the robust three-day conference program is known for bringing together innovators, thought leaders, practitioners, executives, and academics to share insights, best practices, and demonstrate progressive solutions to stay on the cutting-edge of sensor and sensor-enabled applications. The newly expanded Conference Program for 2019 will feature more interactive content, applications, demos, and hands-on components, offering attendees the opportunity to see the latest sensing technologies in action.
“I was able to easily see and touch the products from vendors I had planned to meet with and I was pleasantly surprised to see new companies with interesting innovations,” stated Peter F. Zoll, CIO of I-MAG STS.
2019 Conference highlights also include:
- 10 new and updated conference tracks including Automation & Industry 4.0, Big Data & Advanced Analytics, Sensors in an AI Universe, Smart City, and more.
- More than 65 sessions covering the hottest topics from AI and machine learning, to IoT and wireless.
- 300+ exhibitors including the industry’s biggest names and the market’s most innovative startups.
- Four new Pre-Conference Symposia taking a deep dive into MEMS, IoT, Wearables, as well as Energy Harvesting & Power.
- Three co-located events:
- Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference featuring in-depth technical sessions and interactive panels, attendees will discover who will become the central players, where the adoption of AV will start, and which “sense” technology will make the biggest impact;
- Medical Sensors Design Conference which will offer unique educational and networking opportunities that drive sensor development and foster innovation in medical and healthcare applications;
- And the inaugural Embedded Technologies Expo & Conference boasting three full days of sessions, symposia, and interactive hands-on workshops covering all the hard-pressing topics, including AI and Machine Learning for Industrial Applications, Designing for Industrial IoT Applications, New and Emerging Wireless Protocols, Security, RTOS 101, Debugging the Most Efficient C/C++ Code, Digital and Analog Power Solutions, Automotive Applications, and Vision and Imaging.
In addition to the three featured events that will be co-located with Sensors Expo & Conference, the OSA’s Optical Sensors and Sensing Congress event will also be held in tandem offering those attendees the opportunity to access and network with more than 300 exhibitors on the Sensors Expo Floor.
As in year’s past, engineers attending Sensors Expo can also earn IEEE continuing education credits and professional development hours to maintain their engineering licenses and keep their skills as up-to-date as possible. To start earning CPUs, attendees should select IEEE Certification Program on the Add-on Packages page during Registration. Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Charlene Soucy at [email protected].
“Sensors Expo & Conference is an event well worth attending. I love to attend each year to witness and feel first-hand the immense passion each of the speakers, exhibitors, and attendees have for the Sensors industry,” added Francis Forest, Ph.D., Sr. Member of Technical Staff of Gogo, LLC.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo is supported by the event's official publication, Sensors Online, the industry's leading resource and authority on sensing, communication, and control. For more information, visit www.sensorsmag.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Framingham, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.
For further information, contact:
Senior Marketing and Show Director
Partner, Attune Communications